Has 25+ years in the permanent cosmetics field. She uses her years of artistry in tattoo art, skin needling, camouflaging, her work with plastic surgeons and SMP’s most advanced micro pigmentation techniques to provide the best possible experience for her clients.
Pam believes that continuing education is key in this industry. Staying current with the latest equipment and techniques allows her and her staff to insure that each client is going to receive optimum results in a safe, comfortable environment.
Her attention to detail and no nonsense approach paired with her sense of humor keeps her clients confident in each procedure. Most importantly, she listens to her clients, customizing each look to restore their confidence in business, relationships, and in their lifestyle.
Pam holds these credentials:
- Certified Permanent Cosmetics Artist
- Washington State Licensed Permanent Cosmetics Artist
- Oregon State Licensed Permanent Cosmetics/Tattoo Artist
- Certified Master Scalp Micropigmentation Technician – Brandwood Clinic, UK
- Certified Master Scalp Aesthetics Technician
- Certified Scalp Micropigmentation Technician – Canada
- Washington State Licensed Esthetician
- Certified Dermal Micro Needling Technician
- Scalp Artist International Master Artist/Educator